- Career Executive Assistant – Supporting a truly wonderful leader
- WFH Flexibility + Bonus Leave Days + Wellbeing Incentives + Company Socials
- $90k-100k + super | Sydney CBD Office with Harbour Views
Executive Assistants of Sydney, we present to you an opportunity that is truly like no other. We have partnered with an exceptional, industry-leading global firm who are seeking a career-minded Assistant to join their high-performing team.
Located in one of the most esteemed buildings in the Sydney CBD with exquisite water views, this prestigious business is renowned within the global executive search and consulting space.
Despite being a international business, the Sydney office has a boutique feel and this position sits within a team led by one of the most inspiring Partners you’ll ever encounter. Specialising in enhancing their client’s trajectories, developing their leaders, and creating high-performance business cultures, this team has a phenomenal reputation within the industry.
A role like no other…
This is a true Senior Executive Assistant position consisting of support to a Senior Partner, along with assisting two other Partners when required (adhoc support only). This role is deserving of an extremely rare individual who lives and breathes being an EA. Someone who knows the impact that they have in supporting seasoned professionals execute work and projects to extremely high standards.
It will take a uniquely talented individual with an abundance of drive and motivation, to deliver what our client needs. If you’re someone who thrives when enabling Executives to perform at their best, then this is the role for you.
As with any Executive Assistant position your responsibilities are never confined to a piece of paper, but that is what makes you tick! Your natural style is to roll up your sleeves and embrace all tasks that come your way; so with that in mind here are the bones of the role…
- Heavy diary and calendar management – there are many moving parts on a day to day basis (across multiple time zones)
- Domestic and international travel arrangements – organising flights, hotels, cars, events and itineraries
- Driving centralised business processes and taking ownership of all business administration
- High-level verbal and written communication, along with fast and accurate typing – composing letters, emails and other detailed correspondence on behalf of the team
- Untouchable client service – liaising with clients and suppliers on behalf of Partners when required
- Systems orientated – ensuring processes are followed, paperwork is complete, systems and databases are always up to date
- Strong attention to detail and compliance – credit card reconciliation, contract creation, balancing bills and charges, plenty of reporting
- Collaboration – working with local and international teams to ensure the smooth sailing of team deliverables
To handle this broad spectrum of responsibilities you will be quick, sharp, tech-savvy, and ideally come with experience in a corporate global business to truly understand the matrix of operations. You will have a warm and confident nature, take pride in making the wheel turn smoothly, and simply love ticking things off your list.
Whilst expectations may be high, the rewards will definitely be aplenty for the successful candidate. The company offers flexible work arrangements, paid holiday between Christmas and New Year, wellbeing incentives, an annual bonus and there are always social events taking place at their beautiful offices.
They invest in their staff and there is a plethora of training to ensure that you are set up for success!
This role won’t be on the market for long therefore, if you feel you have the skill set required to truly add value then simply click on the APPLY button now to register your interest.
Looking forward to working with you in the future.