- Immediate Start Temp Role | Global ASX Listed Business
- High-skilled Administration Assistant to support busy team
- St Leonards Location | WFH & Office | $35 – 45 p/hour | 2 month contract
Available immediately and keen to jump into your next contract role? Well, imagine being given the opportunity to work for a fantastic ASX listed organisation!
With the business unaffected by the Sydney lockdown, they are looking for a high-skilled Administration Assistant to support them through an extremely busy time. With brand new, sparkly offices in St Leonards, you will have hybrid working arrangements, splitting your time between working from home and the office.
This business has an impressive global presence and prides itself on being an employer of choice. The team behind its success is wonderful, they are collaborative, friendly and passionate about delivering high standards in healthcare across Australia.
It’s expected the role will run for 2 months (with the potential to extend or even go perm!) depending on the support that is provided to the team. If you have previous experience supporting a legal team, we want to hear from you!
What will the job involve?
In this busy and diverse role you will be providing high-quality administrative support. You can expect your daily duties to include:
- Process and manage invoices
- Update claims data base
- Maintain Contracts Register
- General administration support to the Legal team
- Compile and streamline documents, presentations etc.
- Action legal mail
- Work on ad-hoc projects as required
What do we need from you?
Previous Administration experience is essential. You’ll also be a whizz with the MS Office Suite and will be a highly energetic operator, with the personality to match and excellent attention to detail.
You will hit the ground running and be able to work independently from home and the office in this fast-paced environment. You will quickly become a relied upon member of the team, with your driven and positive personality. Your ability to build rapport quickly with a range of stakeholders will benefit you greatly.
Click APPLY now to register your interest, this role will be recruited quickly so don’t delay!
- Temp to perm opportunities | Administration | Client Service & more
- Fantastic teams | ASAP Start | Eastern suburb locations
- Real Estate & Medical Industries | Career roles | Competitive salaries
The temperature of the Sydney job market has definitely risen a few degrees this week! Have you found yourself with an extra spring in your step since Freedom Day? Are you ready to launch yourself into a fantastic role that could become your long-term career?
With Sydney set to gain momentum over the coming months, businesses are preparing themselves for their busiest summer yet – and they need your help!
We have two temp to perm opportunities available in the Eastern Suburbs, and expect more roles to be called in across the city as the days go by. So if you’re an administration / client service superstar who is available immediately (or have a contract coming to an end shortly) register your details with us today. You might be in your dream role before you know it.
Administrator / Receptionist –
- This high-functioning and reputable medical practice is adding to their team and seeking a customer-centric administrator to roll up their sleeves and provide the highest levels of service to their patients.
- You thrive most when putting your organisational skills to good use. You will keep appointments in check and will manage all communication with clients to make sure nothing slips through the track.
- If goal posts are moved or work needs to be produced within tight deadlines, you don’t get flustered. Your can-do, positive attitude just makes you ‘get things done’ without a hiccup.
- Previous medical experience would get us really excited, although not a deal-breaker! If you have used Genie, that’s an added bonus.
- Eastern suburbs location, ASAP start, 5 days per week Mon-Fri.
Client Service Associate –
- This firm is an uber-successful, modern Australian commercial property investment company with brand new offices located in Bondi Junction.
- Working with their array of high-net-worth clients, you will be obsessed with delivering the best results possible. Your aim is to continue to grow the Company’s already fantastic reputation.
- You’ll spend your days working to finalise deals – collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to bring your clients a step closer to their investment with confidence.
- A switched-on, sharp mind is crucial. You’ll be dealing with numbers to forecast long-term investments, which will see you negotiating various terms with third parties.
- Experience within Real Estate is essential.
Ticking your boxes?
Your eagerness to learn and your ‘can-do’ attitude will see you go far. Having the view that no task is too big or too small will make you invaluable to either teams. Each of these positions requires you to be sharp, fast and possess strong IT skills.
We are looking for experienced, flexible and adaptable people who can hit the ground sprinting into new and dynamic environments, so if that sounds like you hit APPLY today!