- Hit the ground running in a cool, creative business based in Surry Hills
- 5 week contract – perfect for someone between roles or on a working holiday visa
- $40-50 super p/hour – negotiable depending on experience
Sink your teeth into the next opportunity…
Are you looking for a new challenge, in between jobs at the moment, and love working with fantastic people in a range of creative and corporate industries? Perhaps you are in Australia on a Working Holiday Visa and want to add value to your career while you are here. Then look no further…
We have an immediate start temp role up for grabs with an exciting advertising agency based in the heart of Surry Hills. Covering a vaccay you will be hitting the ground running to support the CEO & MD for 5 weeks.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Do you have exceptional Microsoft skills? Are you a born organiser who loves to get a job done quickly? Do you pride yourself on your immaculate presentation? Is ATD ‘your thing’? We look for experienced, flexible and adaptable people who can ‘sprint’ into new and dynamic environments.
What will you take care of?
Juggling a 1:1 support role, along side ensuring all the wheels are turning smoothly in the office is no walk in the park. You’ll tackle various tasks every day and your responsibilities will include…
- Diary and calendar management
- High-level support and preparation for meetings
- General adhoc administration support to the team as necessary
- Overseeing smooth running of office
- Provide pro-active workflow assistance to the team as required
All about you:
You’re a business-orientated PA/EA who loves injecting fun into every aspect of your day (a sense of humour will go a long way!). Your energetic spirit not only inspires others around you, but also keeps you on track even when there are multiple conflicting priorities. You are strong, independent and extremely self-assured. You build relationships quickly and whilst you run at a million miles a minute, you love every second!
Being an Executive Assistant is not just a job for you, it’s your career, your lifestyle.