- 100% working from home
- Executive salary flexibility meaningful work
- Seriously the most lovely boss you’ll ever find!
This role is RARE!
- A fun, senior support role handling meaningful and challenging work
- Supporting an extremely entrepreneurial leader who is also one of the nicest people we’ve ever worked with
- In one of the fastest growing global industries, e-commerce (ahh hello on line shopping!… discount codes!)
- Whilst working solely from your home….and receiving an executive level salary…oh and a bit of flexibility if it’s required, a later start or earlier finish to fit in with lifestyle plans.
Truly, this would have to be one of the best roles we’ve ever been briefed on….and no, there is no catch.
Let’s cut to the chase, here are the nuts and bolts…
- This extremely motivated and highly skilled Ecommerce business owner provides consulting services to some of Australia’s largest and well known retail brands. He also supports new, up and coming brands who are only just starting out on their Ecommerce journey (they are actually his favourite).
- He needs an absolute GUN EA/Business Manager to take on the management of not only his crazy diary schedule (he spends his life on video calls and can literally sit still for 9 hours with clients) but also work as a team to help set up the policies/procedures and working practices of the business over all.
- Whilst he’s a seasoned professional (this is by no means his first business) he simply does not have the time to handle the range of admin tasks that can come through in a day.
- They include onboarding new clients eg Signing of business Terms & introduction to the online platform (Slack), creating presentations for new business, briefing designers and techs for various upgrades, liaising with external parties (lawyers, insurers etc) and basically being a key point of contact in the business to free up his time to actually ‘consult’.
- You’ll also assist with leading an overseas workforce, be comfortable giving clear directions and be able to manage expectations.
The MUST haves…
- YOU LOVE Tech – or you are at least not afraid of it – you certainly won’t be coding or rebuilding a laptop but if you read between the lines – a entrepreneurial wizz who sets up an Ecommerce business is going to an early adopter of software and new ways of working – you can’t shy away from new technology – Gmail, Google docs, Slack, fancy new scheduling systems, exciting new Apps 2 factor authentication across every single system to create the most secure practices on offer (remember, extremely high amounts of money are involved in the online shopping industry – NO ONE wants to be hacked!).
- You’re driven to GET THINGS FINISHED. He’s an ideas man, always thinking of the next exciting offering to his clients, starts new projects weekly…but then moves onto the next thing – you on the other hand actually see them through to ‘completion’.
- You’re SUPER organised, meticulous with the detail and can’t finish a day without your list for tomorrow.
- Proven ability to self-motivate at home, on an ongoing basis (not just during a lockdown period)
- Exceptional client service skills coupled with a warm nature, sense of humour and a truly down to earth personality (he’s extremely humble).
- The willingness to travel 1-2 times a month to Newcastle to allow for some face to face learning (this will taper off – however, if you live in or near Newcastle that would be a massive bonus!).
If this sounds like you and you’re up for this exciting career challenge then simply click on the APPLY button now.
We are looking forward to working with you!