- Support 3 x Executive Search Partners
- Central CBD Office – WFH flexibility | Supportive and sociable culture
- Boost your skills and build your long-term career | $80-85k package
Are you an exceptional administration professional ready to fast track your career? Do you have a super positive, go-getter mindset and a broad set of admin skills that you feel are not being completely utilised? Are you ready to support a team of professionals at the top of their game and be rewarded for your efforts?
Based in the CBD, this premium Executive Search firm has built a trusted reputation for delivering unrivalled results to their blue-chip portfolio of clients.
Having worked with this business for a number of years, we can confidently say that this is the place where careers are made. Employees are looked after, respected and encouraged to chase their goals. They have an extremely high retention rate and everyone genuinely enjoys working as a collaborative team.
Your new role…
As a Team Assistant within a rapidly moving area of the business, you will be supporting a team of 3 x ultra successful Partners. This is far more than your standard administration position, here you will be a true extension of your team, fully immersed in their day to day activities.
If you’re someone who thrives with variety and possesses the ambition to be involved with all aspects of your teams work, then this is the role for you. Due to the nature of the work, it’s unlikely that two days will be the same. You will be agile, flexible and resilient to keep up with the pace.
As with any support role your responsibilities are never confined to a piece of paper, however, that is what makes you tick! Your natural style is to roll up your sleeves and embrace all tasks that come your way; so with that in mind here are some of the duties you’ll be tackling on the day to day…
- Managing the team inbox, replying professionally to candidates and clients.
- Creating detailed proposals for clients on Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. Strong attention to detail is required.
- Coordinating candidate registration meetings for the Partners, liaising with potential candidates over email and phone.
- Communicating with clients as required. Arranging interviews and ensuring the team has all the necessary compliance documents.
- Updating and maintaining the CRM, using it to source candidates for projects.
- Supporting with a wide variety of adhoc administration work.
To handle this broad spectrum of responsibilities, you will be quick, sharp, and tech-savvy, and ideally come with experience in either professional services, recruitment or HR to understand the speed of operations.
You will have a warm and confident nature, take pride in making the wheels turn smoothly, and simply love ticking things off your list. Intermediate-advanced MS Office skills (especially PowerPoint) and a keen eye for detail will set you up for success.
This business offers a hybrid working arrangement, a supportive team of EA’s and has a strong track record of internal promotions. Everyone stays for the long run due to the positive and social culture.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then don’t think twice, just hit that APPLY button now!
Please note our client has a vaccination policy in place, and all employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19.