27 Sep 2021
Help drive & oversee in-house marketing activities | Schedule activations | CBD WFH | International logistics co | Rapid growth | Inspiring leader!
- Rapidly growing global brand – profile is rising!
- Wonderfully supportive boss – with a fantastic sense of humour!
- Fantastic career step for a highly motivated Marketing Specialist
Calling all born organisers who have a passion for scheduling, planning and juggling multiple priorities! This is a unique role which will allow you to fast track your career in the world of marketing and allow you the opportunity to broaden your horizons away from straight support work.
Working within the Australian division of one of the fastest growing global logistics organisations (Hello on-line shopping!!) you will have the opportunity to work alongside not only an extremely impressive Chief of Marketing, but also a skilled team who pride themselves on overachieving on every task they touch.
The CMO is modern minded, innovative and has been a delight to interact with (with a fantastic sense of humour!).
Due to incredible growth over the past 12 months, their business has gone from strength to strength. They are now seeking an extremely detail driven ‘powerhouse’ to assist with a range of production and marketing activities as they flow through the department.
Based in centrally located CBD offices (very easy to access from Town Hall and walking distance from QVB/Pitt St Mall) and they will continue to operate a hybrid model once workers are allowed back in the city (a few days at the office, a few days at home).
You may have touched on some marketing/production/traffic management work in the past, or alternatively you may be an Executive Assistant, Project Executive or Senior Administrator who has an impressive history to date but are ready to take your career in a new direction.
Snap shot overview…key tasks will include….
- Your core function will be to schedule and traffic all graphic design and merchandising work briefed into the department – always ensuring the correct team member is allocated to the right job at the right time (to take full advance of a range of skills within the team)
- Overseeing a small team of graphic designers, you’ll schedule the briefs and ensure deadlines are met
- Responding to all requests received from the franchisees and assigning tasks to various team members
- Developing, updating and distributing daily priority schedules
- Liaising with print and merchandising suppliers to obtain quotes, manage deliveries and process invoices
In addition you’ll also be involved in…
- Managing supplier relationships to source products, oversee delivery timelines and submit invoices for payment
- Working across a number of key brands, providing marketing support to create a range of merchandise for various uses within the organisation
- Managing uniform orders, monitoring stock reports and and tracking expenditure
- Assist with various ad-hoc events throughout the year including internal & external Christmas parties
- Providing support and activation on current sponsorship deals
- Processing monthly expense claims and credit card reconciliations
- Help drive internal processes including competition winners and distributing prizes
- General marketing and office administration tasks to ensure both the marketing team operate at their peak and the office runs smoothly
As you can see there is plenty to keep you busy and the role will have enough challenges to ensure you’re always on your toes but it’s also all achievable within standard working hours without unnecessary overtime.
You’ll be a very logical and practical thinker, will see things through from start to finish and absolutely thrive when juggling 10 tasks at once. You’re a natural planner, organiser and are focused on the detail – nothing slips past your eyes!
This is an impressive business with exceptional work practices and systems. They are truly a lovely team and everyone looks out for each other. There is fun and banter however, they also know when it’s time to knuckle down. You’ll continue to empower them on a daily basis, encourage new ideas and act as the glue between internal and external stakeholders.
If this sounds like the role you’ve been waiting for, simply click on the apply button below to register your interest.
We are looking forward to working with you in the future.