10 Oct 2021
Senior role | Inspiring industry leader | Drive change, transformation & diversity | Household Australian brand | Nth Shore | Executive $$ | WFH days
- Senior EA position | Career opportunity | Be a true right hand
- Work with an Exec at the top of their game | Flexible work environment
- Drive change, cultural diversity and act as a mentor to others
Are you known in business circles as a ‘mind reader’ or have you ever had your Exec say they couldn’t function without you?! Do you thrive on seeing others exceed and pride yourself on always going the extra mile? No job is too big or too small?
We are seeking an exceptionally talented, career-minded Executive Assistant who is confident in their ability to support a very busy HR Director at the top of their game.
Working in true partnership with the Head of one of the most important departments at this leading Australian organisation, will require you to act as a skilled leader in your chosen career as you take full control of all executive support and administrative duties.
This Executive is highly motivated, extremely engaging, and absolutely set on identifying an EA who will assist them in driving change as they move into one of their most exciting years ahead. As all good Assistants know, you are an extension of their Exec’s brand and as such will take pride in everything you do from the work you turn out, to your ability to engage with people instantly, right down to your personal presentation.
The nuts & bolts
- Meetings are aplenty and it is your responsibility to make everything seem effortless – diary management might seem stock standard but you will need to be on the ball and be able to shuffle things around in a jiffy!
- Managing all emails, responding on behalf of your leader, coding and electronically archiving
- With the world moving towards online meetings over face to face, you’ll be skilled at ensuring your leader has the right information at their fingertips to present and perform within the virtual world
- Being actively involved in highly confidential business projects, not only acting as a sounding board but using your commercial acumen to offer input
- Working across detailed spreadsheets, preparing presentations, minutes and correspondence for the board
- Essentially you will be their right hand, making sure their day flows smoothly, whilst juggling and standing on one foot…
You will be the “vault” when it comes to matters of confidentiality, integrating yourself into the business and becoming a pillar of strength, driving positive values and energy throughout the team – after all, you are representing not only the company brand but the personal brand of your Manager.
This will be a fantastic role for a highly motivated, quick-moving, sharp thinking and naturally skilled Executive Assistant who is keen to utilise their wealth of senior-level experience.
We are in search of a high achiever, someone who really puts themselves out of their comfort zone on a day to day basis, who is resilient, strong and always looks on the bright side of life.
You are the eternal optimist!
As an equal opportunity employer, this business is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
So don’t delay, simply clicking the APPLY button to register your interest.
We are looking forward to working with you in the future.