- Work with like-minded, driven colleagues & have some laughs along the way!
- An EA role with purpose – become part of the business story
- Fun offices in Alexandria & Newcastle – $100-$110k + super
Trust us when we say – This role is RARE!
- A Senior EA support role supporting the CEO & CFO of one of Australia’s fastest growing businesses with a huge fan following
- Become an instrumental support across the business whilst focusing on being their true right hand – also manage the ‘fun’ things such as events & client engagment
- In one of the fastest growing global industries, e-commerce (ahh hello online shopping + discount codes!)
- Working out of an Ecommerce hub in Alexandria – this business has the cool factor…(bring your dog!)
Truly, this would have to be one of the best roles we’ve ever been briefed on….and no, there is no catch.
Let’s cut to the chase, here are the nuts and bolts…
- This extremely motivated and highly skilled Ecommerce CEO provides consulting services to some of Australia’s largest and well-known retail brands. He also supports new, up and coming brands that are only just starting out on their Ecommerce journey (they are actually his favourite).
- His current EA/Head of Operations has been by his side since day 1 and due to some SERIOUS growth they will be passing over the batton to a new Executive Assistant in help facilitate the future Ecommerce world domination plans
- Whilst he’s a seasoned professional, he simply does not have the time to handle the range of admin tasks that can come through on a day to day basis.
- These include diary management, inbox coordination, events, finance work, onboarding new clients e.g. signing of business terms & introduction to the online platform
- You’ll also be creating presentations for new business deals, support with the building & creation of standard operating procedures and be the first point of contact for any external media requests.
- You absolutely LOVE tech! Whilst you won’t be coding or rebuilding a laptop you will be working with a team of digital natives therefore you must be able to fit into their ‘world’. Remeber, an entrepreneurial whiz who sets up an Ecommerce business is going to an early adopter of software and new ways of working – you also need to be on board with this way of working.
- You can’t shy away from new technology; Gmail, Google docs, Slack, fancy new scheduling systems, exciting new Apps + 2-factor authentication across every single system to create the most secure practices on offer (remember, extremely high amounts of money are involved in the online shopping industry – NO ONE wants to be hacked)!
- Preparing the internal board packs, agendas and any other corporate administration for the monthly meetings.
- Working closely with the CFO to support with general finance activity, including overseeing debtor management and invoicing.
- You are confident in maintain managing central filing systems for all administrative work using
- Google drive
- You are driven to GET THE JOB DONE, are super ORGANISED and are meticulous with the DETAIL – you can’t finish a day without your list for tomorrow.
- Your client service skills are not just ‘great’, they are EXCEPTIONAL and are coupled with a warm nature, sense of humour and a truly down to earth personality. You’re ready to jump in with both feet on every task.
- Ideally the role will be based in Sydney, however the CEO is located in Newcastle and is open to applications from this area too. They do require a level of facetime, and it’s expected that you’ll be making a fortnightly day trip to Newcastle to spend 1:1 time with the CEO. The CFO is located in Sydney and also currenty travels up the coast when required.
- 100% service mentality – you will do whatever it takes to achieve a positive outcome
- Strong knowledge of Google Drive, ClickUp and Zoom
- Career EA, with a stable work history – job hopping just won’t excite this CEO
- Excellent attention to detail – and an understand as to why this is so important in business
- Ability to work autonomously, employ initiative to find solutions, prioritise and exercise discretion
If this sounds like you and you’re up for this exciting career challenge then simply click on the APPLY button now.
We are looking forward to working with you!
Sprint is very proud of the customer service we deliver. All candidates will be responded to in a timely manner.