30 Sep 2021
Senior EA support role – Right hand to 2 x high functioning Exec’s | Modern Minded Operators | Chatswood | Global infrastructure co | Fantastic team
- Supporting 2 x Executive GM – Brilliant operators!
- Wonderfully supportive environment – a place to settle into
- Chatswood location – close to public transport or parking station
This highly specialised global organisation, are proud to provide products and consulting support within the continuously evolving world of construction and infrastructure.
They’ve continued to flourish during the Covid downturns and are proceeding in leaps and bounds, both nationally and around the world.
They are now seeking a exceedingly capable and efficient EA to support two of their most prominent Executive General Managers as they move toward a new period of growth and expansion.
You’ll be extremely motivated, career-driven and love working in complete partnership with both of your leaders equally, supporting them on a day to day basis with a broad range of administrative tasks.
Both operators have worked within their chosen fields for a number of years, they know what is required to be successful but will require your support to ease the load and free them up to focus on what is most important.
What will the role entail?
This will be a busy position comprising of all administration duties necessary to allow the 2 x EGM’s to focus on high-level business matters, strategy, planning and growth objectives. Day to day duties will include:
- Having full control of their schedules, managing diaries, full inbox management, expense management and coordinating all travel (domestic at present, weekly – will expand to international once borders open)
- Preparation and scheduling for all meetings, and support with any Board-related matters if necessary
- Acting as a professional and respectful gate-keeper
- Ensuring they are both in the right place, at the right time with all the information they require
- Working across detailed spreadsheets, preparing presentations, organising virtual meetings and minutes
- Staying abreast of all internal and external communications, ensuring that your finger is always on the pulse
- Working as part of an EA team, stepping in for other when on leave and acting as a mentor to those who are still building their support experience
- Being agile and flexible to provide solutions to any last minute changes, urgent matters and issues
They have exceptional working practices in the organisation and pride themselves on having curated a team of like minded, energetic and highly motivated individuals who strive towards creating positive outcomes. That said, they are always open to new ideas and everyone in the business will be seen and heard.
It’s all about you:
You’re a commercially savvy, business-orientated EA who is the consummate professional but also extremely relatable. You love injecting fun into your day (a sense of humour will go a long way!) and never sweat the small stuff.
Your energetic spirit not only inspires others around you, but also keeps you on track even when there are multiple conflicting priorities. You are resilient, independent and extremely self-assured. You build relationships quickly and whilst you run at a million miles a minute, you love every second!
Being an Executive Assistant is not just a job for you, it’s your career, your lifestyle.
Click APPLY now to register your interest, this role will be recruited quickly so don’t delay! For any questions, please call Naomi Marshall on 0422 139 910 or Hannah Brewer on 0423 891 768.
We are looking forward to working with you in the future.