05 Oct 2021
Join a friendly, customer centric team | Leading medical business | Inner West Office | $60k-65k Super | Administration & Customer Service
- Enhance your admin & customer service career | Leading medical business
- Dynamic and friendly team | Drummoyne Offices
- Long term career opportunity | $60-65k super
Are you ready to step up your career in administration and customer service? Are you driven and determined to succeed? Do you have a positive, energetic personality and love building relationships? If you are answering yes to all these questions then we want to hear from you!
This role of Administration/Customer Service Officer will see you working in a leading Australian business that supports the aged care industry. Their passion for people, and drive to deliver untouchable customer service is at the centre of everything they do.
This is a dynamic role waiting for the perfect person to come in and make a meaningful difference. They are a big player in their industry and have a small, but effective, team who are a driving force (the fact they are lovely is an added bonus)! This business is rock solid and super busy, not even a lockdown can slow them down! You will be working full time in their Drummoyne office.
If you already have a few years of administration experience under your belt and absolutely LOVE offering the highest level of customer service then this could be the role you have been searching for.
What does the role entail?
- Manage customer calls and emails – advise and communicate relevant services
- Liaise with various aged care facilities to obtain essential information
- Maintain and update resident lists and Medicare details
- Submit claims and consent forms
- Communicate effectively and clearly with healthcare professionals
- Organise staff meetings and take minutes
- Keep up to date on services
- Ad-hoc administration tasks for the wider team & CEO
What do we need from you?
You are passionate about administration and customer service, are eager to learn, and pride yourself on your ability to show initiative. If you see something that needs to be done, you’re onto it! You are polished in your presentation, possess a warm and engaging nature, and are able to ride both the busy and quieter days in the office. You’re always looking for ways to add value to the team.
Attitude is everything! You’re the one in the office who makes everyone smile with your infectiously positive personality. A sense of humour also never goes astray.
You’ll have intermediate-advanced MS Office skills, a keen eye for detail and be super quick around the keyboard as well. If you’re familiar with the healthcare/aged care industry you will get us really excited!
If you are ready to start being rewarded for your efforts and are keen to fast track your career then don’t delay! Simply click on the APPLY button below. Please call Hannah Brewer on 0423 891 768 to find out more.